Loss and grief can be overwhelming. At some point, you might feel like you just lost everything. However, you can always do your best to remember that important person. We understand it can be hard to move one, so we want to help you.
Here, you’ll find loving ways to commemorate your loved one’s memory. You’ll be able to honor them in a special way that best reflects your relationship and pass down their legacy. Keep reading!
6 Ways To Honor The Memory Of A Loved One
1) Memory Book: This is a great way to honor a loved one’s memory by
creating a scrapbook filled with photos, trinkets, and stories. Memory books allow us to remember our loved ones in a unique way that we can share with others.
2) Pillows Or Quilts: Pillows and quilts can be a comforting reminder of your loved one as you feel close to them each time you use the item. You can even create a pillow or quilt out of old clothing items they used to wear. You can also spread love by gifting one to someone else.
3) Memory Box: Memory boxes are a great way to store and organize the memories of your loved one. You can collect jewelry, books, cards, letters, or any item that reminds you of them. You can place everything in a box to open when you feel like revisiting their memory.
4) Memory Garden: You can create a memory garden and fill it with plants or stones representing your loved one. Planting a tree each year on their birthday is also a great way to honor their legacy and celebrate their life each year.
5) Light Candles: Create a special ceremony when you light candles in your loved one’s honor. You can invite others to join or even share the moment online with friends and family that can’t be there in person.
6) Frames: You can frame a letter or recipe that reminds you of your loved one or include a photo and special message in honor of their life. You can always place a frame in any room to keep your loved one close.
Honor Your Loved One’s Memory With Fairway Memorial Garden
At Fairway Memorial Gardens, we know you want to honor your loved one’s life. However, once they pass away, it can be challenging to focus. We believe they deserve a respectful and loving funeral. Our fairway cemetery is a tranquil and beautiful space to honor your loved one’s memory. No rushes, no complications, just the love and support you need.
We strive to create a personalized funeral service that speaks to the spirit of your beloved family member or friend. We are here for you in this difficult time, ready to provide you with the resources you need to find peace. So, if you’re searching for a “cemetery near me,” contact Fairway Memorial Gardens today.